Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wedding Planner

As fun as it is to plan the day every girl dreams of, it can be very stressful. For those that know me, I HATE calling random people on the phone. I don't know why, but it was something I picked up a few years ago and have had a phobia for talking to strangers on the phone. Even when I was out doing some recruiting, I couldnt make one appointment over the phone. So, I always always always have Mike order food or make appointments for me. However, lately it seems that I have been the one to call all the vendors and schedule all the appointments. I dont like it.

This is where Miss lovely Connie steps in and offers to help plan my wedding. She is a professional wedding planner and has graciously offered to help plan my wedding for me for free. I am soo thankful for this because I know that on that day, I want everything to run smoothly.

I didnt realize that planning your special day could be soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment